I love the one of Edie and the washer. So cute!I remember you and I playing computer games like that...well you playing and me watching, waiting for my "turn".
Laura does the same thing to Eden, I have to set the timer for them to trade off.
Your kids are so cute! I would love to talk to you but my cell phone died and I lost your number. Give me a call sometime or send me your number.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the one of Edie and the washer. So cute!
I remember you and I playing computer games like that...well you playing and me watching, waiting for my "turn".
Laura does the same thing to Eden, I have to set the timer for them to trade off.
Your kids are so cute! I would love to talk to you but my cell phone died and I lost your number. Give me a call sometime or send me your number.
Post a Comment