Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chillin' in Idaho


So we've been in Idaho for most of a week and have such a great time. I really debated coming, but I'm so glad we did. For the most part I've felt great and the girls have had such a great time running around Grandma's backyard, picking raspberries, playing in the sandbox, and kind of splashing in the little pool. I love hanging out with my sisters, especially since Ellen is getting married on Tuesday and moving to Bosie!



Yesterday we loaded up the girls and headed to Smith Park for lunch. What says Rexburg more than that!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Haha! Good ole smith park and you are right..what say rexburg more than that!

The Wimpy Mother said...

You are lookin' fabulous! We will be heading to Rexburg this Christmas. I can't wait to eat at Bajio and Craigo's and Millhollow again. Oh yeah, and I am happy to see family, too.

The Wimpy Mother said...

Oh and BTW, did you hear that Tammy Aiman (can't spell her married name) moved over here to North Carolina also?

Beattie Family said...

I knew she had moved, but didn't know that she was in NC, that's great! Is she anywhere near you guys?

Vanessa said...

hey girl- are you still there? we'll be up there tomorrow. give me a call if you have spare time. 351-2736...we'll be up at my parents. and girl, you look fabulous! always do!