Abby, He's so cute! I knew if there was any Tew girl to have a boy, it would be you! haha. Let me know if you need any help. I could take your girls for awhile if needed. I'm just in Salt Lake!
Congratulations! He's adorable, as is the rest of your family! I can imagine things will be different now that you have a boy. How exciting for you and your girls! I'm sure Brent is ecstatic to have a little boy.
3 comments:
Abby, He's so cute! I knew if there was any Tew girl to have a boy, it would be you! haha.
Let me know if you need any help. I could take your girls for awhile if needed. I'm just in Salt Lake!
Abby, is he having any problems with jaundice like your girls did? I sure hope not.
Congratulations! He's adorable, as is the rest of your family! I can imagine things will be different now that you have a boy. How exciting for you and your girls! I'm sure Brent is ecstatic to have a little boy.
Post a Comment