Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meeting their new Brother

Laura's comments:
'Oh, he's so cute!'
'Now we need to have another boy so he can have a brother!'

After seeing me nurse and explaining that it was 'mommy's milk':
'Oh, is that magic?'

Eden's first reaction:
'He needs to go home'
uhoh...


Lucky for us baby Ryan was smart and had brought a soft beany-baby type kitty for each of the girls as a peace offering. They were thrilled. They also loved getting to hold him for the first time.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great looking family! You are truly blessed. Glad things are going so well!

Ellen Davenport said...

Laura looks like she's already doting on him in those photos. Great shots of all of you. I don't think I've seen such smiles out of the girls. Glad you're home so quickly.

Devony said...

Cute cute cute. I love Laura's smiles too and Eden will warm up to him eventually! Good call on the peace offerings from the little boy who's coming to taint their pink little world! Congrats again!

The Wimpy Mother said...

You look so fabulous! Congratulations!