Thursday, August 28, 2008

Home again...

Right after Delivery

First, I have to say that was the best hospital stay we've had. After everything settled down from the delivery things went very smoothly. Baby Ryan was terrific in the hospital; knock-on-wood. He slept most of the time and we've gotten things under control in the nursing department. And though not living around family has it's major drawbacks it was nice to be able to spend so much time sleeping and bonding with our new baby without visitors. McKayDee was a great hospital to stay in. The nurses were wonderful, you could order food from a menu any time, and the view from our room was fantastic. I'm glad to be home, but I'm sure going to miss having the new-born nursery at about 2:00am tonight!

We came home this afternoon and after getting Ryan and I settled he drove to Salt Lake and picked up the girls who were staying at Aunt Lanna's house. A thousand thankyou's to Lanna and Scott! I don't know what we would have done without you!

2 comments:

Ellen Davenport said...

Whoa Abby, you look like a supermodel in your right-after-delivery photo. When I have babies you've got to teach me you beauty secrets for how to pull that off. Baby Ryan looks pretty handsome too!

Beattie Family said...

One word Ellen: epidural!