Congratulations!!! He's beautiful.
Awh!!! So cute! Amazing job Abby & Brent. We can't wait to come hold that little bundle of joy. CONGRATS!
ALL RIGHT!!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE BOTH DOING SO WELL.
Yeah for babies! Congratulations! We so glad everything went well.
He really is a boy! A very cute one! Congrats Abs.
I was moved to tears when I saw him. Good job!
Good thing you posted the boy picture or none of us would have believed it! Congrats!
Congratulations!! He is already a cutie! Glad all went well.
I love the top photo, I think he looks like Eden in it. Congratulations Abby and Brent and girls!
He is perfect! Congrats again!
Congrats! I have been checking back hoping for some news! We can't wait to see more pictures to come!
CONGRATS!! What a sweet BOY!
Congratulations, guys! (Love the name!)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful.
Awh!!! So cute! Amazing job Abby & Brent. We can't wait to come hold that little bundle of joy. CONGRATS!
ALL RIGHT!!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE BOTH DOING SO WELL.
ALL RIGHT!!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE BOTH DOING SO WELL.
Yeah for babies! Congratulations! We so glad everything went well.
He really is a boy! A very cute one! Congrats Abs.
I was moved to tears when I saw him. Good job!
Good thing you posted the boy picture or none of us would have believed it! Congrats!
Congratulations!! He is already a cutie! Glad all went well.
I love the top photo, I think he looks like Eden in it. Congratulations Abby and Brent and girls!
He is perfect! Congrats again!
Congrats! I have been checking back hoping for some news! We can't wait to see more pictures to come!
CONGRATS!! What a sweet BOY!
Congratulations, guys! (Love the name!)
Post a Comment