Boy diapers are harder than girls'
I have no idea how many diapers I've changed. Millions it sometimes feels like. And no, it's not fun, but at least girl diapers aren't complicated. I've been peed on at least once a day for the last week. I almost got whammoed by number 2 tonight. And it's not because I don't have a system. I do! I got some excellent advice on how to quickly let a little air in and then wait. But Ryan doesn't understand the rules. He waits until I'm almost done to fire. So for all of you mothers of girls out there:
Boy daipers are harder to change than girls'.
If you have a little boy and haven't had any mishaps today, I salute you.
And please, will you share your secret? We could use the help!
7 comments:
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I so LOL at your adventures in boyhood. Sorry, no advice here, but you do have my sympathy. he, he, he,...
First of all...congrats Abby! He's so cute...and I love how the girls reacted to him!! They are so funny! Boy diapers are harder!?!?! I've only been peed on twice since I've had boys for like 4 years, well- diaper changing anyways. I've been told to keep a super warm wash clothe next to you (cause it cools off so quickly) then just keep it over it while you are doing the diaper thing. Oh yeah- make sure though that you have the pee pee pointed DOWN! If not, a lot of wet days! :) The joys of boys!! :)
congratulations Abby!! He is adorable. I don't remember Ethan being so hard. Good luck. I think it will get better as he gets older.
I will have to come see him sometime soon.
Haha...I loved this post!! I will have to say that Livi shot more than spencer did!! (Probably because we weren't expecting a GIRL to shoot out both ends =) Anyway, HILARIOUS and just keep doing what you are doing..and Vanessa was right, point his 'manhood' down when putting on the diaper..GOOD LUCK!
Ah, memories! I have to say I used to just grab one extra wipe and put it over him while I changed him and it worked pretty well for the most part.
You are surpassing me with your motherly knowledge! I wish you luck, perhaps wear a parka?
Hi Abby! I just read this post and they have pee pee teepees that you can get here http://www.simpleluxuriescollection.com/B000NM3DFY/M/B000NM3DFY.htm or a few other places! I think they're hilarious, but I've been told they work like a charm!
Post a Comment