Tuesday, September 23, 2008


Our new ride: the Baby Trend sit n' stand stroller. I'm so excited, I've been wanting one of these strollers for a long time and finally managed to convince Brent that it would be great for our little family. It just got here yesterday, but so far there's a great novelty about who gets to sit in the back seat, but I'm sure that'll wear off soon. The features I like the best on this model are the front extender bar that makes it possible for the person in the back seat still able to sit down even with the car seat attached, and how light it is. We've already taken it on a walk around the neighborhood and to the store and I really like it, I think it's going to be great for places like the zoo and going on longer walks when someone with short legs is bound to get tired.

1 comment:

Sarah Schwartz said...

I love your stroller. I'm a bit jealous. I'll have to try it out at Hogle.