He sure is Brent's little boy! So cute.
What a cutie! I agree... in one of those pics, he looks just like Brent! And in one of the below pics (the hike) you look amazing!! Are you sure you just had a baby?
smart girl alli, after your third I'll make sure to lie to you too;)
Wow, it's like looking at Brent in baby form. What a cutie!P.S. Connor sings New World Symphony all the time, too. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He sure is Brent's little boy! So cute.
What a cutie! I agree... in one of those pics, he looks just like Brent! And in one of the below pics (the hike) you look amazing!! Are you sure you just had a baby?
smart girl alli, after your third I'll make sure to lie to you too;)
Wow, it's like looking at Brent in baby form. What a cutie!
P.S. Connor sings New World Symphony all the time, too. :)
Post a Comment