Sunday, November 9, 2008

November 9, 2008


Ryan looked so adorable all ready for church today(thanks Grandma Rosey for this adorable outfit) that I couldn't help snapping some pictures! He looks so GQ! Who said dressing up a little boy was no fun?

'Yes, I know I'm handsome'

Update on Ryan: He had his two month check up and weighs in at a healthy 13 pounds! His chubby little rolls are a mother's delight:) He's starting to sleep really well at night too, most nights he sleeps for 5 to 6 hours straight. I feel only minorly sleep deprived. His sisters continue to adore him, and I am constantly hearing, "Mommy, he's looking at me! He likes me! Oh look, he's smiling!" He really has three little mommies around here. And he smiles and coos at all of us.
We've had a busy week, between playing with friends, going to preschool, violin lessons, symphony rehearsals and a concert on Saturday evening. Life just keeps flying by! Brent was wonderful putting the kids to bed, three nights this week whilst I played my heart out at rehearsals:)

7 comments:

Stafford said...

He is to die for!!! I am so glad he will be in West with us!

Sarah Schwartz said...

I LOVE the tie and the shoes just finish the outfit. Such a cutie.

Lanna said...

Wow! He is already 13 pounds. He's going to take after his cousin Bradyn. Am I imagining it or his eyes brown? They look so dark in those pictures....I love it, he is too cute!

Allison said...

What a little studmuffin! Also, the girls look great in your Halloween post too! Adorable family!

Tews said...

That is a great outfit. Should have had it for the blessing.

The Clews Crew said...

This outfit is so, so cute. I love the shoes!

Vanessa said...

he is so super cute abby! and boys are so much fun to dress up, not quite as many accessories, but it is fun! he is such a darling little boy! how are you doing with three???