Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yes it's that time again, I can't believe it's already been six months, time flies! Anyway, as most of you know I'm a secret MK agent, except with a twist. I don't really consult, I just put in an order every six months for my friends and family. The twist, you get 40% off when you order over $30. So if you'd like a great deal go to Mary Kay.com and check out their great stuff. Then leave me a comment or email me at abbyb8e@yahoo.com. I'm hoping to place the order by the end of the month. Also if I need to ship it to you throw in a couple extra bucks. Thanks, have an awesome day. And remember, frowning makes wrinkles!

1 comment:

Stafford said...

I need moisturizer, and old blush, and mascara. And maybe a few other things. PLUS-my friend wants the wrinkle cream. Count me in!