Sunday, November 9, 2008


Ryan Paul Beattie
November 2, 2008 we blessed our son, Ryan. We were so glad so many members of our families were able to come and support us. Brent gave him a beautiful blessing, and after the meeting we had a delicious dinner at our home. A special thank you to Rosemary for making Ryan's blanket.

7 comments:

Stafford said...

What a great family pic!!! I love Laura's bangs and you look fabo~Abbo!

Sarah Schwartz said...

Marvelous! Cute family shoot. You do look GREAT!!!

Sarah Schwartz said...

Oh, and the blessing was beautiful. The food was scrumptious. Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time. I'm so glad we live relatively close.

Katie said...

what a beautiful family picture! You all look great and I'm glad that you had a wonderful blessing day!

Devony said...

fun family pic too! You all look great! Love Ryan's little snazzy outfit!

Darci said...

Isn't three so fun and crazy! What a cute family picture on such a wonderful day.

The Wimpy Mother said...

Abby, you look fabulous!