'Her hair was green, her teeth were kind of purplish, her hair is an awful mess, oh what a creepy dress, a wart on her nose, but that's what she likes I guess, she's a Halloween witch! HEHEHEHEHE!'
No witches here though, just a beautiful mermaid and an adorable little piglet:
Halloween highlights:
-Dressing up and trick or treating at Daddy's office, those nice ladies sure know how to spoil cute little girls!
-Going around to a few houses in our neighborhood and getting a load of candy
-Carving pumpkins on Halloween night because Daddy was on a business trip the whole week before.
-Getting to wear their costumes the whole day!
-Nice warm fall weather, no snowstorms like when I was a kid in Rexburg:)
1 comment:
I love the shot of them walking down the sidewalk together. I can see a LO coming. So sweet. I love sisters together.
Post a Comment