This little craft has taken my obsession with lists to a whole new level: a christmas list organizer! A custom scrapbooked list organizer complete with list inserts of list ideas, stocking stuffer and actual gift purchased list, gift shopping list, and budget tracker. lists+christmas= happy abby:)
p.s. i can just see 'i'm so blessed' making a spoof about this blog entry. oh well!
p.p.s. if you'd like to also have a little bit of heaven here's where i found the idea and list templates: http://christmasplanner.com/tour-christmas-planner/pocket-planners
4 comments:
too cute! you are amazing Abbs.
Wow. Very cute! And yes, I often think as I post something that "Seriously So Blessed" could probably make a spoof entry about it!
Abby, you're amazing. How do you have time for this?!?
I feel the same way too - I'm sure TAMN could do some great spoofs about my blogging. :)
I am totally going to do it and add one for "Christmas treats," "Christmas meals," and Grocery Lists for both.
Post a Comment