.....And love it!
Elder Wurthlin's talk during general conference really struck home with me. He talked about being optimistic and laughing during life's little trials. I, unfortunately, do not always have that kind of an attitude and frequently slide into my 'one of those days' mentality. But Elder Wurthlin's mother's advice to 'take what may and love it' inspired me to do better.So of course we had a few 'come what may' type of experiences this week:
1-My car's automatic lock system has been acting up and on monday it freaked out and locked Ryan and Eden in the car while I was dropping something off at a friend's house. After coming back to the house and getting the spare clicker, whose batteries were dead, and going to the store and buying new batteries, and the car still refusing to unlock, we called the police and a very nice policeman came and got it open. It was only about 60 degrees outside thankfully, but after 30 minutes it was starting to get toasty inside with black leather interior. But I tried to laugh and keep positive and figuratively 'love it'!
2-Today we woke up with snow! lots of it! I know it's cold where most of you are too, and so this will come as no surprise, but we have between 6 and 8 inches of the white stuff on the ground. grrr. I am not a snow person. But as you can see from the above pictures, Brent earned some daddy points and brought a little winter inside for the girls to play in. They definitely 'loved it'! and I loved having a half an hour with the girls completely entertained:)
3 comments:
I love that Brent brought some snow in to the girls. What a great daddy.
Wow what a week! I cannot believe how much snow you got!!! That's amazing! Where is our snow? We have nada, but Sydney and I did both get to wear tights to church today. That was fun.
Whoa so much more snow than we got. Awesome job Brent.
Post a Comment