Sunday, October 26, 2008

A crafty week

I go through spurts of creative energy. Of course being pregnant those spurts were very short lived. Now that I'm back on my feet the creative flow has been revitalized as well. This week I pulled out my sew machine and internet resources and got busy with the girls! We made mini candy apples on monday, and although they didn't turn out nearly as well as family fun's version they were still yummy, on tuesday laura and i put together a silly spider, wednesday both of the girls helped me make a collasol mess and a double batch of rolls, thursday we hit the fabric store and made green halloweenish playdough, friday and saturday I made these adorable trick or treat bags, and today laura and eden made this 'custom' picture for Ryan to look at while he's hanging out with us in the kitchen. We really have been busy doing other things too, but it's just been a crafty sort of week.

4 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

What fun project! I love the Halloween bags the most. Very sweet of the girls to think of Ryan. Do you want to come hang with us and do fun things for my kids? (I'm feeling like a slacker mom now)

Allison said...

You are super crafty! I am very impressed. And little Ryan's smiles are adorable!

Katie said...

Wow!! You are super amazing! One day I'll get back to my more energetic self..until then, I'll live vicariously through your blog! :)

Devony said...

I love the halloween bags and congrats on all the craftiness!