Friday, October 10, 2008

MIA

I know, I know, where in the world have I been?! Actually I have been quite active on the blogging scene, just invisibly: almost all of my interent time I'm nursing Ryan so I'm one handed, not very conducive to blogging or leaving comments:) I do want to do better, we'll see how it goes. But be rest assured your blogs are being stalked by a one handed mommy.

About the pictures below: I had the last minute brain storm to have these pictures taken for Brent's birthday, he's been asking for some updated pictures for his office. So I called one of my violin student's moms who I've seen at recitals taking great pictures with a professional looking camera. She graciously came over before her daughter's lesson and put some sheets up against our fence on the side of the house and had a mini photo shoot. It worked out great because I was helping them try out some new bows, proving the barter system is alive and well:)

Brent loved his pictures, I framed them and decorated the frame with some extra scrapbook touches, and I got professional looking pictures for the cost of development and making a CD at Walmart!

No comments: