Monday, October 20, 2008

This may not look like much of a layout, but two and a half hours later I figured out several things about brushes (the 'stamped' squares) and how to work on a two page layout. It was a very successful afternoon:)

3 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

I am COMPLETELY, COMPLETELY, COMPLETELY impressed!!!! I MUST have lessons from you on our retreat. WOW.

Tews said...

first we'll teach mom how to download brushes, then how to use brushes, then how to make layout, then how to fix pictures, then how to keep computor from crashing everytime she does something in photoshop, then....better bring your how to books that I gave you last year. You will be able to tell me to look it up. Mom

Ellen Davenport said...

I love brushes. Aren't they great. I'm thinking that I will be at the retreat if I don't have any commitments here by then.