We had a super busy weekend: Sarah came up for the day and we took the girls to the kid's museum. love that place:
Later that night one of my friends who teaches piano lessons and I put on a little recital for families. It didn't turn out quite like I had envisioned, I wanted to make it geared towards little kids but ours were the only little ones who came. Next time I'll try and do it during the summer. Anyway, the girls all loved it and couldn't resist dancing in the back. My sister Sarah took a video and if I can get it to work I'll post it on here.

The next day we were given some tickets to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional and Lanna and I made our way downtown to attend. The tickets ended up being on the floor, right side about ten rows back! It was absolutely amazing being that close to the first presidency and the choir and orchestra. I hope some day to play in it. It really got me thinking about the true meaning of christmas and I'm trying to change my focus from the gifts to the experiences we can have as a family.
3 comments:
WE had a blast with you guys last weekend. The children's museum was fab, but the highlight was definitely your recital. Oh, and I know how to re-arrange your posts. Call me -Sar
How fun! FYI, you can rearrange posts on blogger, you simply have to go into the post and at the bottom, click on post options (left side) and change the date or time of the post so that it will be in the order you want.
It is so good to know how to rearrange the posts! Its been bothering me for a long time too!
Post a Comment