Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Conference Weekend





Well, what to say about Conference weekend. It was so wonderful to be able to watch it at home, this is the first completely homebound conference weekend we've ever had as a married couple. We've always been able to go to someone in our family's home, particularly Sarah and Nate's, because we don't get TV reception. But because of a nasty stomach bug that hit our family, particularly me, and the fact that we now have high speed internet and could watch it broadcast live through LDS.com we stayed put. In fact on Sunday night we ventured out to the Layton Duck Park and I realized it was the first time I'd left the house in 3 days. But I'm so grateful for Brent, he really took care of our little family. And we did have a great time feeding the seagulls/ducks. Laura would get pretty daring and throw the bread to the closest ducks, but she stuck pretty close to us. Eden on the other hand was chasing the ducks trying to get them to take her cracker! It was a great ending to our weekend.

No comments: