Saturday, April 19, 2008

Goin' Private

After much contemplation we've decided that as of May 1st we're going to make our blog private: only those invited will be able to view our blog. We love being able to keep in touch with so many of you, I can't believe how many old friends we've reconnected with, but there are issues of privacy and safety involved. I don't want someone I don't know being able to have too much information about my children, our family, and our habits. So please leave a comment or email me so I can extend an invite and keep in touch!

24 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

here is my comment. Add me!

Katie said...

Abby, I would love to be added to the list. I love seeing your girls grow up! Katie Kirkham
kbug428@yahoo.com

Allison said...

Please add us in there... in case you don't have my email, is is allismileslots@gmail.com

Devony said...

Mine too! add me!

The Wimpy Mother said...

***Looking for an invitation to stalk your family on a regular basis***
Also, have you checked out the 'Twilighter' post on my blog. You will liiiiike it. ;)

Natalie said...

Hey Abby,
I am a silent mouse in the corner that looks at your blog (I hope that is okay). It is fun to reconnect with old friends. Please add me! tnat00@gmail.com. Our blog address is www.theraymondfam.blogspot.com

Natalie (Thompson) Raymond

Lisa said...

Hey Abby, I would love it if you added me. I'm glad you guys are all doing so well!

Vanessa said...

hey abby!! What's going on? I thought I saw you at Craigo's in Rexburg... sometime, maybe earlier-maybe Christmas. I'd LOVE to be added as a reader and keep in touch if that's alright with you! my email is vcjansen@hotmail.com. send me an email and i'll add yours to my blog- i went unprivate for 3 days and got a creepy post. so, we've gone back to private! again, knowing too much about my family like you. I totally agree. keep in touch!!!!!!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Hi Abby! Don't forget me-- michellehinkson@yahoo.com

Natasha said...

I want to be invited!

Janey said...

can I come to your blog, too? Please :)

Abby said...

What is this with everyone going private? Anyway, I'd like to still be able to lurk your blog, Abbers.

Jamie said...

I would love to still be able to see your blog.

Alesha Beattie said...

Abbs don't forget Me

Tami and Aaron said...

I'd like to be added too if that's ok. Let me know if you need my e-mail.

Stafford said...

don't forget me!
tewstaf@yahoo.com

The Clews Crew said...

I would please, love an invite to stay in touch. My email is garyzgirl@gmail.com

The Clews Crew said...

Sorry, I just had to say that the story of Eden locking the entire preschool in the room was hilarious. I chuckled about that all day.

Unknown said...

Hey Abby, please add me!
~Kiersten

Aaron and Kalle said...

Send us an invite, I don't always leave comments, but I do frequent your site. Our email is:
reynoldsfam27@gmail.com
Kalle

Mel Glade said...

I want to play. melanieglade@gmail.com

The Mothership said...

So I'm de-lurking to tell you that I've checked in on your blog a couple of times. It's great to see what old friends are up to.

Here is my email if you want to send an invite:
nikkity429@gmail.com

And feel free to check our blog if you want to!

Anonymous said...

Abby, I would love to keep looking at you blog! This is Jamie "Wilde" from BYUI. jamie_garvin@msn.com

Unknown said...

It's already May 1st! I totally forgot to comment! Please add us, if you want. We love keeping in touch! jsmurray@gmail.com