
There are a lot of romantic, sentimental things I could say about Brent and the fact that today is our five year anniversary. But I'll spare you and just say that all those people who told me before I got married that it would be hard and a constant balancing act were absolutely right. But those that told me that after a little while I would want out, were absolutely wrong. 5 years, 2 degrees, 2 apartments, 2 houses, 2 states, 2 2/3 children, being down to $7 in our bank account, going to California together twice, one ill-fated water fight, and lots of compromise, and we're still happy and in love. Of course, with a guy like this, it's hard to go wrong. Love you sweetie.

1 comment:
5 years.... holy cow. Congratulations you guys! You're a beautiful couple with a beautiful little family and I couldn't be happier for you.
Post a Comment