Sunday, June 22, 2008


I'm not very good at doing little girl hair. I know I should be, but most of the time I just stick to the basics like pony tails. After staying in Idaho this month with aunts who are fantastic stylists Laura wasn't satisfied with just a pony tail. So here is my first attempt at braiding Laura's hair in french braids, and I must say I was quite surprised with how well they turned out! She looked adorable if I do say so myself. Maybe next we'll try strawberry mermaid hair like Allie's:)

p.s. Laura's had a fever for the last two days that I'm having a hard time getting to go down below 99. Plus she's super grumpy although you can't tell from this ballerina picture. It sounds like it's a nasty bug that's going around here. Bah.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I am impressed Abby. It looks really good. That is the one thing that made me the most nervous about having a girl is making her hair look good. Luckly Ellie's hair is growing slow so I still have a little time to learn.

Sarah Schwartz said...

Abb's that is awesome! I am impressed!!! Braiding hair is not as easy as it looks...the hardest part being getting the two sides to look the same, but you did a great job!

Katie said...

Looks great! I have tried to french braid Livi's hair..and it definitely didn't turn out like that!

Unknown said...

Wow! You're amazing! I french braided London's hair once but I hardly ever do anything to it anymore (besides the basic spray conditioner, gel, and comb) because she hates it. It looks so cute in pigtails but she just pulls them out.