
We planted four rose bushes this year, and I've been anxiously watching them for a few months. Two of the bushes have only made a few outcroppings of new growth, but the other two seem to be doing really well. Yesterday I went out ot check on the buds and was delighted to find one lavender and two beautiful yellow roses.
4 comments:
those are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Way to have a green thumb Abbs.
Beautiful!! Someday I too hope to have a little bit of earth in which to plant beautiful bushes. . .
Anyway, I'm in dire need of some MK stuff. Can you either call me or e-mail me? My cell number hasn't changed.
Way to go Abby! They look great! I need to get me some roses for next year. You sre a natural when it comes to gardening...
Those are gorgeous!! I love roses...maybe I'll have an inkling to plant some within the next few years!
Post a Comment