Wednesday Brent had a half day of training and the weather was sunny again so I spent the morning reading by the hotel pool. After Brent got back we took another nap, had a great early dinner of ribs at the Claim Jumper, and then headed to Hollywood to see 'Wicked'. It was a really good thing that we left over an hour ahead of schedule because we hit horrible traffic about half way there. But thanks to Brent's maps and my stellar navigational skills we made it to the Pantages theater on Hollywood Boulevard with about a half hour in our favor.

The musical was incredible. Brent and I both agree it was worth every penny and hour we spent to get there. The plot was funny, interesting and thought provoking, while the music was modern and lyrical without being abstract or too pop. And of course the actors and actresses were phenomenol. We laughed, and I cried, and got goose bumps several times. I would love to be able to go again when it comes to Salt Lake! This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip.

4 comments:
It sounds like a great trip. I like your hair! I don't think I've seen it that blonde.
We are planning on going to it next year when it comes to Salt Lake. So excited.
YAY! I am so glad you loved it! I can't wait to snag some SLC Tickets when they are available!
Fun! Glad that you had such a great trip!
Post a Comment