But Eden has really surprised me. She loves her bed and goes right to sleep, more or less, for both her naps and bedtime. Only once this week have I had to lock her door and let her cry herself to sleep, and when I went in after the crying died out she was snuggled in with all three of her favorite blankies.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Big Girl Bed
This week we took the plunge and converted Eden's crib into a toddler bed. I was very reluctant to make the switch, we've only recently made significant progress in getting Laura to stay in her bed at night, and since the girls share a room I had visions of bedtime nightmares. But lifting Eden in and out was really hurting my poor pregnant back. So...


But Eden has really surprised me. She loves her bed and goes right to sleep, more or less, for both her naps and bedtime. Only once this week have I had to lock her door and let her cry herself to sleep, and when I went in after the crying died out she was snuggled in with all three of her favorite blankies.
But Eden has really surprised me. She loves her bed and goes right to sleep, more or less, for both her naps and bedtime. Only once this week have I had to lock her door and let her cry herself to sleep, and when I went in after the crying died out she was snuggled in with all three of her favorite blankies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eden is such a big girl. She loved sleeping in big beds at Gma's house, so I figured it would go well for you.
We just switched Ellie over to a big girl bed. It was rough for a few nights, but then it was fine and she loves it now. Looks like your CA trip was fun. I'm so jealous that you got to go to Wicked!!
Post a Comment