
Four generations of women: Abby Beattie, Brent's mom Rosemary Beattie, my mom Martha Tew, Brent's grandmother Geniel Bartholomew, and Eden and Laura. I love this picture
I've been working on the girls baby books, well just Eden's really, and loving it. This morning I've been working on her blessing day and realized that it was two years ago to the day! I've been going through all of her baby pictures and editing them. I'm amazed by how much better cameras are than they were two years ago. I'm so glad I have photoshop. If you look at the picture of our family you'll see a few pictures on the wall, very distracting. Unfortunately they were too hard to take out, but in the bottom two pictures I managed to take them, plus a lamp out of the back grounds.
2 comments:
photoshop? i've heard about it a while, but i've been strugglin' with the whole digital scrapbooking. i still enjoy doing it for real. can you still keep the originals and just copy the picture and have fun with it? tell me more abby!
I keep findinf pictures of Sydney that look just like Laura in this pic. weird huh?
Post a Comment