Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wedding Memories Recaptured

I have nesting lately, in the form of decorating and organization around my house. One of my biggest projects has been to decorate our bedroom on a very limited budget, because even though I have all these ideas and motivation doesn't mean I have the resources to match. Anyway, I wanted to put some pictures up on our wall from our wedding, so I pulled out the box of negatives and realized that I would never be able to do anything with those wonderful pictures unless they were digitalized. Long story short I just got back the black and white negatives now on a digital CD. I'm so excited to have these in a useable format. Plus, nothing brings back memories like these pictures. The top picture is Brent's favorite and the bottom is mine.

5 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Fun pictures Abs. I will never forget the moment I saw you married and I bawled my eyes out because I lost my little Abby. Haha. I REALLY was happy for you. Just over emotional!

Beattie Family said...

I remember that too, it was a weird moment, I'm so glad you found your michael.

Sarah Schwartz said...

I'd like to hear the long story of how you got your negatives into a digital format as ALL of my wedding pictures were on film and I have the negatives.

Ellen Davenport said...

Argh! Why can't your photographer do my wedding? Your photos are so good!

Vanessa said...

hey...great idea! i think we all got married right before things all switched to digital! but you can't really see the negatives...how can you choose which ones you want? urgh. i would love to have them on cd! beautifully done though Abby...I love your scrapbooking talent!