Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer at the pool



When we moved to our house a year ago next week, we were so excited. But we knew we'd miss two things about our apartment: the wonderful friends that live there and the great outdoor pool. But because we only moved a few miles away we've been able to keep our friendships alive and have the added bonus of hanging out with them at the pool! Once a week for the last few weeks we've been meeting before it gets too hot and swimming for a few hours. Laura loves to swim around with Lucy, I've been quite impressed by the progress she's made in the water, she used to have to be attached to me. Eden likes it too, although she's still warming up to the idea of not being able to touch the bottom. I love being able to sit in the water and chat with my girlfriends!

2 comments:

Mel Glade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel Glade said...

I am LIVING in the pool this summer. It feels SO GOOD to be weightless. The moment I'm off work, that's the first place I go. And the one good thing about the unbearable Southern heat, is that I don't have to get out of the water until the pool closes at 10pm.