
I moved the toys downstairs a few days ago in preperation for Ryan taking over the previous playroom. It turned out really well I think. My, and the girls', favorite features include the art table, that used to be in my kitchen, the book nook by the kitchen, the mirror at little girl eye level, the flower border, and the new road map rug from Ikea. I also made the dress ups more fun by putting them in a couple of containers for dresses, hats, and shoes. The girls have already liked playing down here more and I hope it will help control the toys a little better. I love rearranging, I'll be pretty sad when the kids are too old to have a neat playroom like this!
2 comments:
I so like having a space for my kids to play away from the rest of the home...out of sight mess, and the kids are free to just PLAY! What fun.
I love the flowery wall stickers!
Post a Comment