Over the last month her vocabulary and language skills have just exploded. I love to hear her little voice saying long sentences like, "Can I have some of that, please?" One of her favorite expressions right now is, 'That's funny, huh!'
She loves to color and scribble. Her works resemble expensive modern art paintings. I sometimes think her attention span for art projects is longer than Laura's! She likes to watch shows, her all time favorites are Little Einsteins and Backyardigans, but tends to get bored during Cinderella and the Laura's other choices and ends up playing with her beloved Snap 'n Style dolls for most of the time. She also follows in her family's footsteps and enjoys story time and just looking through books. Then again, she also is fond of pulling all of the books off the bookshelves!
I'm so glad she's in our home, she makes my heart smile every day, and I'd have to say that with Eden they really are the terrific two's.
1 comment:
She's so much like London with the books and the choosing of her own clothes. They would probably have so much fun together. Someday...
Post a Comment