Going to Grandma's house..... We've been building lots of tents since we went camping.
Least favorite repeated quote: a Laura favorite: "NO EDEN"
Favorite project: Working on Eden's baby book.
Major Milestone: Eden starting to potty train a wee little bit.
Best garage sale find: Laura's pink bike helmet and knee pads, $1.50
Favorite quote of the week: Laura pointing to the ceiling, "Look Mom, it's a sky wall!"
Favorite song lyric: I love to see the Temple's last line, "I'll prepare myself while I am young.... This is my secret tooty!"
Family Home Evening Topic: What good things we can do on Sunday, complete with pictures to demonstrate a few activities that we're going to make into a little book for our church bag.
Adventures in cooking with Brent: Donuts with our newly opened fryer, thanks Rosemary! Let's just say I think we shortened our lifespan by a few more years.
2 comments:
I want to come for some donuts! Cute pics...I'm impressed you are in so many.
Nice post, LOVE the tooty comment!! So true to life with young children.
Post a Comment